Monday, July 23, 2012

Making My First Hip Hop Beat

,
MAKE RAP BEATS SOFTWARE :

When I first started producing music I had no idea how to make a beat. Sure I knew the sound in my head, however every time I play a keyboard I couldn't find the note. That was so frustrating, having a song in my head and not being able to get it out. Clearly if you want to become a successful recording artist or Beat maker you'll have to learn how to get your ideas out. Here are some things you may encounter making your first beat.

Making My First Hip Hop Beat

Know your Tempo. Trying to understand the tempo for a particular music you want to make. Hip hop or Dr. Dre style of music I use a tempo of 95. If you're making pop music a tempo of 120 will do. Dirty south (T.I., Lil Wayne, etc) music the tempo is 160.

Pick the right Samples. Pick the wrong bassdrum and you'll drown out the bassline. Pick the wrong piano and the vocal will be hard to understand. If you find yourself trying eq your beat more and more, chances are you pick the wrong beat samples. Always start with the right samples.

Learn your Software Functions. Just be patience and learn where the quantize feature and all other functions are. Most of Beat Making Software and Equipment are the same. Once you learn one, you learned them all.

Pick a melody on a keyboard. Here a quick way I learned to find a melody or riff.

Play only one octave. What's an octave? Start from the first key on your keyboard and count 12 keys to the right. All 12 keys make one octave. Pick about 5 notes on same octave and play them in repetition until you have something that complements the beat. Remember play each key in variation, shorter, quicker, pause in between, etc.

Use all these techniques and a little patience and you'll master the art making a beat .

Start creating Beats Online Now

http://MakeBeatsOnlineNow.com


Do You Ever Wish YOU Had The Ability To Make REAL Hit Music Like That?


0 comments to “Making My First Hip Hop Beat”

Post a Comment

 

MAKE RAP BEATS SOFTWARE Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger